Enjoy Cleaner, Tastier Water with Water Purification Systems in South Florida
Over the years, residential inline water filter systems in Pompano Beach, FL have come a long way in terms of their effectiveness and convenience. Many older systems were bulky and required frequent maintenance, but newer models are often sleek and easy to use. Some of the major improvements in recent years have come in the form of increased water filtration capabilities. Many systems now use multiple stages of filtration to remove a wider range of contaminants from the water supply, while preserving the beneficial mineral content. Additionally, some modern water treatment systems are able to monitor water usage and filter lifespan automatically, which helps take the guesswork out of maintenance. All of these advancements mean that families can enjoy cleaner, healthier drinking water with less effort than ever before.
Call Sam Jolley’s Plumbing today at 954-869-9105 today to improve your quality of life through cleaner, healthier water straight from the tap!
Different Types of Water Filtration
Home and office water filtration systems offer multiple layers of protection against contaminants or microorganisms that can make you sick, give off odors, and taste bad. Here’s how Sam Jolley’s Plumbing can improve your water with state-of-the-art, efficient water treatment systems.
– Activated carbon filters make sure that the water coming out of the faucet is devoid of any big chunks of debris or sediments that might contaminate the water. They also absorb large amounts of chlorine to keep the water from being smelly and bad-tasting.
– Reverse Osmosis is a perennial favorite for water filtration systems. It removes all the dangerous particles present in the water, leaving you with pure, great-tasting water. We offer whole house reverse osmosis systems.
– Ionized water filters separate acidic and alkaline water into two streams using the electrolysis method. The water is passed over electrically charged plates. One of the streams will be high in hydrogen ions and is referred to as acidic water which people like to use for their skin and cleaning. The other stream high is hydroxyl ions and is referred to as alkaline water, which is good for drinking and cooking.
– Ultraviolet rays are harmful to humans, but they can be safely used for water filtration. The latest UV light water treatment technology kills bacteria and germs instantly. It does not involve extra chemicals; neither does it strip off essential minerals from the water.
– Infrared filters are largely used in both domestic households and industries to soften hard water. It hits the negatively charged water to take away the harshness and bring a soft, more soluble feel to the water.
Trust the Experts for Water Treatment Systems in Pompano Beach FL
While it might be tempting to try to DIY a water treatment system installation, working with a professional plumber is always the best choice. Not only can we ensure that your system is installed correctly, but we can also provide valuable guidance on which systems are best suited for your needs. With the right water treatment system in place, you can enjoy clean, safe water without worrying about the quality of your supply. Contact Sam Jolley’s Plumbing today for residential or commercial water filtration systems and we’ll make sure it’s installed correctly and running efficiently!