We Fix Leaky Pipes in South Florida
Every homeowner should be aware of the damage leaking pipes can cost. No matter how much you invest in your pipes, there can and will always be a time when they start leaking. If you ignore this as a small problem initially, it will soon become a big one and that will be a lot of trouble for you and your household. You will not only lose lots of water every day but soon your home’s plumbing might get compromised. The solution is to call a plumber for leaking pipe repair as soon as you notice something is wrong and prevent any further damage to your household. Not sure if you have a leaking pipe? We offer state-of-the-art leak detection as well!
Contact Sam Jolley's Plumbing today to get your leaking pipes repaired by the pros.
Common Reasons for Pipe Leakage
Even with expert care, pipe leaks eventually happen over the course of time. Here are some of the most common reasons:
– Excessive water pressure is not very good for the pipes. It might feel good to have the powerful force of water while showering or to have the bathtub fill up much quicker. But the higher the force, the more abrasive it is to the inner lining of your pipes, leading to quicker damage.
– Corrosion over time is a very common cause of pipe leakage, especially if the plumbing was done decades ago. The materials used back then were not as advanced as today and thus less resistant to prolonged usage of water. Corrosion leads to rust; rusting leads to weaker resistance of the pipes and eventually forms holes in them.
– Damage in the joint areas or improper sealing easily gives way to water leakage. Joints are the places where different separate segments of the pipeline are connected. If the connection between two segments malfunction, or give away under water pressure, there will be considerable water leakage.
– Accidental cracks and holes in the pipeline can be caused by improper plumbing or interference by any external force like roots of trees along the walls or chemical usage. Make sure you always use a licensed and experienced plumber to extend the life of your pipes.
Camera Inspections For Leaking Pipes
Camera inspections play a crucial role in detecting & repairing leaking pipes in plumbing systems. Here's how they are used:
- Non-Invasive Inspection: Camera inspections are a non-invasive method of inspecting plumbing systems. Instead of physically accessing and dismantling pipes, a small waterproof camera is inserted into the plumbing system through an access point such as a cleanout or an open pipe.
- Visual Examination: The camera is equipped with a high-resolution video feed and LED lights, allowing for a visual examination of the interior of the pipes. It provides real-time footage of the pipes' condition, revealing any signs of leaks, cracks, corrosion, or damage.
- Identification of Leaks: As the camera moves through the pipes, it captures detailed images of the pipe walls. If there are leaks present, the camera inspection can identify them by detecting water seepage or moisture accumulation around the pipe joints, connections, or damaged areas. This visual evidence helps locate the exact point of the leak.
- Pinpoint Accuracy: Camera inspections provide precise location information about the leaks. The footage captured by the camera is typically accompanied by a built-in locator that records the exact position of the camera within the plumbing system. This enables plumbers to pinpoint the location of the leak without the need for extensive exploratory digging or guesswork.
- Comprehensive Assessment: Camera inspections allow for a comprehensive assessment of the entire plumbing system. Plumbers can examine the entire length of the pipes, even those hidden behind walls, underground, or in hard-to-reach areas. This helps identify potential leaks in areas that may not be easily visible or accessible through traditional inspection methods.
- Documentation and Evaluation: The real-time video feed from the camera inspection can be recorded and documented for further evaluation. Plumbers can review the footage to assess the severity of the leaks, determine the appropriate repair or replacement solutions, and provide accurate cost estimates to the property owner.
- Preventive Maintenance: Camera inspections are not only useful for detecting existing leaks but also for preventive maintenance. By regularly inspecting the plumbing system with cameras, potential issues can be identified at an early stage, allowing for proactive repairs or replacements. This helps prevent leaks from worsening and causing more extensive damage to the plumbing system or the surrounding structures.
We Don't Stop Until You're Happy
Stop dealing with the annoyance of leaky pipes and call on the experts at Sam Jolley's Plumbing. With decades of experience under our belt, we have the skills and knowledge necessary to tackle any plumbing issue. What's more, we pride ourselves on always going the extra mile for our clients. Our team is fully certified and licensed, meaning you can trust us to get the job done right the first time. From residential to commercial properties, we're your go-to plumber for any project. Plus, we offer 5-star service for each and every customer. Don't wait another day to fix your plumbing woes--let the team at Sam Jolley's Plumbing handle it for you. Call us today at 954-869-9105 !